Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Classes!!

Well, I have been to each class once now. I think I am going to like at least 3 of 4.

ADJ 300 is going to be great, I like the instructor and the material is going to be good.

WMST 100 may kick me a few times, but I like the subject. The fact that there are only two guys in my class could make it interesting...

HIST 100 will be fine. A lot of writing, but it is a freshman level class it couldn't be too bad :)

FREN 329 is going to kill me. Lots of confusing material, an instructor that speaks heavily accented English and a confusing period of switching instructors. I will keep you updated on this one for sure.

The whole living with 5 other females thing is going well. I like all of my roommates and they seem to be tolerating me :) I am getting the hang of going to the dining facility at the right times when I can actually sit and eat. I am still working on getting a mailbox...Mail services was a zoo today.

No comments:

Post a Comment