Saturday, October 10, 2009

Has it Really Been Two Weeks?

I cannot believe that it has been two weeks since the book fair and my last post!! It is mid-term time and my work load has been bordering on ridiculous. I have done some fun things recently... Thursday was Cultural Fusion Field Day and I went to watch the belly dancing. I was caught in the act by the photographer from Connect2Mason and I am pictured 20 seconds into this video: Cultural Fusion Field Day.

This weekend is Columbus Day break and I am home for the first time this semester. I am really glad to home for a few days. I missed my family, my cats and my room.

The next two weeks are going to be even more hectic then the last, but I am so excited about Mad Hawk coming to visit October 22 that I probably won't even notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment