Saturday, October 17, 2009

Weird Week...

This has been the weirdest week schedule wise.... Let me outline the week for you.

Monday -- No classes for the holiday.

Tuesday -- Scheduled to attend Monday classes instead of Tuesday classes... My second class got cancelled so it felt like Friday to me.

Wednesday -- I had a test in my first class that I completed in 20 minutes so I had extra time before my second class.

Thursday -- The other discussion group met in my first class this morning, my group will meet this Tuesday. My second class was cancelled due to a sick professor so I had no TH classes this week.

Friday -- Was a fairly normal Friday, I had my class and came back to my room to do homework. The weirdness started when my roommate brought a friend over and I went to the hall living room to work and talk to Mad Hawk.

Being off schedule is not good for me... I am in a bit of a funk right now because of it. Next week is going to be weird too, but in a much better way. Mad Hawk is coming to visit Thursday and Friday and I am going home for the Haflaween on Saturday. I can't wait!!!!

The only downside is I caught myself thinking, "If I can make it through my quiz on Tuesday, I will be okay." I can't stand it when I start living for the future instead of right now... It puts me further into a funk.

**I know that was a bit depressing, but I needed to vent. I am doing fine otherwise.**

Now, I must study for that quiz I speak of... HIST 100 is going to be the death of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment